Active and current members of CODE will be given priority in the consideration of applications for this position. Word processing skills and familiarity with Google Docs are a must.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE in the following areas will be considered for this position:
- Leadership experience
- Previous experience with writing or review, especially with previous CODE writing projects
- Strong spelling, grammar, usage and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with word processing programs and Google Docs
The RESPONSIBILITIES for this position are as follows:
The REVIEWER will:
- Consult with the Project Leads on developing a scope and outline for the guide
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with the Projects Leads during the writing process and provide feedback and suggestions for revision
- Act as a expert to ensure the document is accurate in terminology and information
- Ensure that the resources developed are free of spelling, grammar and usage errors, are clear and coherent, and are formatted according to the guidelines outlined by the Project Leads
- Complete all revisions no later than Friday, March 23rd, 2012
Reviewer: $1000 ($300 per day/approx. 3.5 days)
CODE is very pleased to work with the Ministry of Education in the development of materials supporting this initiative. If you are interested in applying for a position, please e-mail your résumé to Kim Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midnight on Sunday, March 11th, 2012.
Kim Snider, CODE President