In 2011, we are offering the following courses:
1. When I’m on Stage….Who am I? (ACTING) – Terry Tweed
2. Shakespeare Conservatory (ACTING) – Andrew Tidmarsh (returning from England)
3. Now what do I do? (Beginner DIRECTING) – Brenda Bazinet
4. Director’s Symposium (Advanced DIRECTING) – Guest Directors: Christopher Newton, Eda Holmes, Dean Gabourie, Yvette Nolan and Richard Rose. Facilitated by John Goddard.
5. Curtain’s Up (MUSICAL THEATRE) – David Warrack – A musical experience! And a special 1 day workshop Marketing on a Shoestring with Cheryl Ewing for community theatres, on Wednesday August 10th, 2011
For over 30 years, our successful courses have earned praise from community theatre members, agents, professionals, theatre schools, drama teachers and actors getting started in the business. Theatre Ontario provides theatre practitioners throughout Ontario with training and information to enhance and support their art form. More detailed information available on Theatre Ontario’s website. Deadline for registration is June 17.