Receipts will be issued for donations of $25.00 or more.
We have been both a not-for-profit organization and a registered charity entitled to provide receipts for donations for many years.
Please know that all of us on the CODE Board are volunteers who donate our time and labour on behalf of dance and drama in education.
1. You may choose where your donation is used:
- Resource Development and Revision
- Advocacy work on behalf of Drama and/or Dance
- Website Development and Maintenance
- Wherever CODE needs my donation
2. You can choose to donate anonymously or to have your name listed as a Donor. No amounts will be listed.
3. You can choose to make a donation in memory of someone... who was passionate about Dance and Drama or to wish a friend Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary by celebrating Dance and Drama. We will name that person if you wish.
We will accept an E-Transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will accept cheques made out to: Council of Ontario Drama and Dance Educators and mailed to: CODE Treasurer, 3103 Orleans Rd. Mississauga, ON L5L 5L6.
Note: Please send an email before sending an e-transfer stating whether you wish to be anonymous or have your name used, where your donation goes (see above possibilities) and if there is someone or an event being celebrated or honoured or remembered. Please send this information in an accompanying letter if you are sending a cheque.